By cheersdaddy - 08/06/2011 14:51 - United Kingdom

Today, my dad was given 2 VIP tickets to see my favourite band in concert next week. You can now find them on eBay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 665
You deserved it 4 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blackmail111 9

no because his dad is selling them

Comments

why don't you bid like £1000 and then pay on his credit card?

TalkinSmack 6

baaaahahahaha that's funny as hell... it's fraud, but funny!

this comment displays the selfishness of kids today and the stupidity of their parents... my parents wouldn't have let me anywhere near their credit cards without knowing what I was paying for first. And I wouldn't have taken it and used it without asking, because a) it's wrong and b) I would have had every privilege taken away for the next year!

kellyskindakool 5

yeah, your dad got them for you and they were free. be grateful asshole.

What part of "they are on ebay" did you not understand? OP is not getting the tickets, her father is selling them.

mks100 0

appearantly you need help reading. there not for op, he IS SELLING THEM ON eBAY!

futtbuck101 1
FirstBornUnicorn 0

Telling us the name of the band could have drastically changed this FML.

They're HIS tickets - if you want them buy them. VIP tickets can be worth a lot of money and most families these days need the money more than they need to send their kid to a free concert.

OliSykesFan101 0

maybe he needs the money more then just giving them to you. times are hard these days you have to buy food to eat and pay bills or you'll live on the streets. when you get older you'll know.