By Margo - 15/11/2011 15:16 - United States

Today, my daughter-in-law taught my 4-year-old grandson to burst into tears and yell, "Am I not good enough for you?" whenever I ask her if she's going to have any more children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 260
You deserved it 64 285

Same thing different taste

Comments

iveanne 0

Stop asking you ******* bitch. I'm sure they have their reasons which they should not have to explain to you or anyone! I hate when people ask when I'm gonna give my daughter a sibling. How bout I can't have anymore kids you nosy ****** - is that what you want to hear?!! Stupid c-word!!

You'll say "****", but not "****"? Hmm.

Haha maybe that's a sign were you should start minding your own business

Well stop being obnoxious and repeatedly asking her the same question then. She obviously isn't interested in having another child right now and you should respect that. Good for her for coming up with a funny way to deal with your rude behavior.

redhead07 0

So mind your own business and don't ask anymore

Good for your daughter-in-law. If she wants more children it's none of your business. If she doesn't that isn't your business either!

hannahmorgan06 7

She obviously doesn't want any more children. Jeez. Get a dog.

skyeyez9 24

Not everybody has a smooth pregnancy and forst few yrs of being a mom. Pregnancy is rough on your body, you feel like a zombie the first two yrs of the baby's life from sleep deprivation. Add on.top of that a husband (i hope im wrong) does not lift a finger when it comes to caring for the kid. Having another when you think about that is scary....and how much it costs to raise another kid.

mandy214 4

That's ******* brilliant, mind your own business