By Margo - 15/11/2011 15:16 - United States

Today, my daughter-in-law taught my 4-year-old grandson to burst into tears and yell, "Am I not good enough for you?" whenever I ask her if she's going to have any more children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 260
You deserved it 64 285

Same thing different taste

Comments

nyxxx_fml 4

Take a hint lady. She's tired of u asking her

FYL? How about F your daughter-in-law's life because of your constant whining about wanting another grandchild and not respecting her feelings and decision at all. YDI all the way.

Keep your mouth shut & mind your own business from now on!!! Y.D.I. For being pushy!!!

witchdoctor1 9

Say no. :P n then tell em they can torture (playfully torture) the little brother or sister. That'd make the kid change his tune

witchdoctor1 9

Say no. :P n then tell em they can torture (playfully torture) the little brother or sister. That'd make the kid change his tune

wriptidez 0

rofl leave her alone its her life

Stop asking then bitch, can it get any clearer..

Battle765 4
poorjudgement 26

That kind of question should never be asked, but even if asked the amount of times should not be more than one. 1. They gave you a grandson, so family continues, therefore the issue is none of your bussines. 1a. Even if they didn't or couldn't have kids, that would still be none of your bussines, but strictly between two of them. 2. If, for some inexplainable reason, you simply have to know, ask your son, as he is probably closer to you than her. 2a. If he tells you that's none of your bussines, do take a hint, as I believe that all our commenting wont pour any reason into your head. 3. That kind of conversations, if they have to happen at all, should at any time be led in private and not infront third person, especially a minor. 4. Try to put yourself in jer shoes. How would you feel if your mother-in-law wasn't happy with you having, for example, 5 kids instead of 12? 5. And, in the end... How many freaking times you have asked her that when she managed to get so upset that she decided to tech 4 y/o to act like that. I am not saying that you are a bad person, but, no matter your age and position in the family, you should learn some manners. It is late and I'm sleepy and typing from phone, so I appologize for any typos.