By christian9294 - 08/02/2010 20:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me, saying I was immature for making gay jokes all the time. A few hours later, I got six texts and three calls from guys I didn't know. It turns out, she put my name and number on Craigslist as a gay man seeking a relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 939
You deserved it 55 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acesarge 0

The only people who still make fun of gays are the ones trying to cover up there own homosexuality.

Comments

AngryNinja 1

well. perhaps op's ex just wanted to pull him out of his deep dark closet?

devendra_fml 0

i agree with #89. i'm gay, i make gay jokes all the time, straight people make gay jokes and it doesn't offend me. if you're actively hating on gays that's something completely different, but jokes are jokes.

I agree with you. I'm a lesbian and I constantly make jokes. It just depends on how far you take them. Honestly, I can't say FYL or YDI unless I know what jokes they were and how often they were told. You could either be a closed minded asshole or had a snobby bitch of a girlfriend. Though what she did was really funny.

lol wow, it's not ur falt tho, i'm sure gay ppl make jokes about straight ppl 2.

wow ur a ****** loser!!! I would do the same thing!

EscherEnigma 0

So your girlfriend dumps you, and you get laid as a result? Sounds like you're doing pretty swell.

Your girlfriend rocks. Oh, sorry, I mean your ex. And good for her for dumping you- I would dump a guy in a heartbeat if he did something like that. She's right- you ARE immature. Grow the hell up!

arc111111_fml 0

You need to grow up too, making gay jokes doesn't mean that you hate gay people. And his ex is more imature than he is...

*immature. You'd do well to learn basic linguistic/communicative skills before you accuse people of being "imature".

joeb95 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
aliaysleighbasic 0

you could start a rumor about her, like her poon smelt so bad that she turned you gay. solved. so what- you are meeting new people-those gay dudes, if you explain the situation, and are nice, might hook you up w one of thier hottt girl friends, think about the potential man.