By christian9294 - 08/02/2010 20:21 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me, saying I was immature for making gay jokes all the time. A few hours later, I got six texts and three calls from guys I didn't know. It turns out, she put my name and number on Craigslist as a gay man seeking a relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 939
You deserved it 55 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acesarge 0

The only people who still make fun of gays are the ones trying to cover up there own homosexuality.

Comments

rosario_hates7 0

wat kind of jokes were they?( for her to say that)

Monikabug 9
kirakira333 0

gay jokes can be highly enjoyable when said in atleast a semi appropriate way and simply for a laugh and not to degrade gays or mock them. I know many gays who think they are hilarious and enjoy them just as much as I do. it's personal preferance. as they say, "to each his own."

EricaAnnihilate 0

win #60 Also you deserved it OP because you made gay jokes.

I'm pretty sure some lesbians do indeed take it in the back door, and calm down tinuelina everybody enjoys a good gay joke (even gays I'm sure)

thedivinecomeD 0

teach her a lesson and sleep with one of them!!! that'll show her... :)

lol your girlfriend (ex) has a funny sense of humor! she also made my day :) sorry about that though, can't deny it isn't a litlle funny!

epictrollathon 0

Amazingly funny prank pulled by gf. Shame you lost her. Sounds like she had a great sense of humor. And on the bright side, you could always prank the gay guys calling you and have more gay jokes to tell...If you deserve to get this pulled on you, then they deserve to get pranked for soliciting sex on CL. At least that's how I'd rationalize it.

fxdxhk90 0

What is with all the politically correct dumbasses on this site? There was a time when joking about people was ok, today short people are "vertically challenged" and fat people are "horizontally challenged" and stupid people are "intellectually challenged" , and now all jokes are off limits? Society needs to get the collective stick out of it's ass, and anyone that says ydi is a complete moron.

thedivinecomeD 0

LMFAO, "horizontally challenged". your my hero.

arc111111_fml 0

Society work like that : Make a black joke ? You're racist. Make a Gay joke ? You're homophobiac. Make a Joke about fat people ? You dont like fat people. Make a joke about girl ? You don't like girl. Sometimes you don't even need to make a joke, juste said "no" to a black/gay/ people, and they will imedialty reply Racist! /Homophobiac! I just hate people like that... =/

I would say fat people are "horizontally gifted". This FML isn't about making non-PC jokes in general. It's the fact this dumb ass probably made them over, and over, and over again. ALL jokes get old after a while, and I can assure you this guy is no comedian so he probably isn't as funny as he thinks he is.