By Anonymous - 27/01/2014 23:32 - Puerto Rico - Bayamon

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because she found some lesbian porn on my computer. Her reasoning? That I must secretly be gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 642
You deserved it 11 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, she's an idiot... I think you're better off. Why was she looking through your hard drive anyway?

Rookie mistake, always clear search history or change the folder name to anything but "****".

Comments

Ihavegas 22
colton_colton 49

I feel like this whole world lacks common sense!

To be honest it sounds like she just wanted a reason to dump you.

incoherentrmblr 21

The movie Don Jon comes to mind after reading this...

colton_colton 49

She should've just broken up with him over finding a reaskn to!

122-common sense isn't so common any more

What #172 said. What we call common sense has become rare sense. Now, common sense is no achievement at all.

Well, she's an idiot... I think you're better off. Why was she looking through your hard drive anyway?

because that's what crazy girlfriends who think lesbian **** = gay boyfriend do!

Because her computer is on but her hard drive doesn't work.

surely when your boyfriend downloads **** that has more girl and less guys, that must mean he's gay. What straight guy doesn't like to see other guys naked?

To be honest I would be happy even if my boyfriend was gay…

She needs to find her sense of adventure. If I saw that on my husband's hard drive I'd watch it with him. Then again I don't go snooping through his stuff.

Oh please, every girl eventually pries through her boyfriend's business at least once. Some just go overboard with it, and assume shit. Like her.

Leno doesn't like lesbian ****? Honestly, girls like it, guys love it, lesbian girls live off it so I guess only gay guys wouldn't watch that.

196, Being 16, I don't think you should be desperate. Being desperate could lead you to dating someone who doesn't treat you right, and you could be blinded because you're finally in a relationship. Also, not many high school relationships last.

185- If you were responding to me then honestly, I don't go through my husband's stuff. It's pointless and will cause fighting that's over stupid shit. A lot of people that could have had an amazing relationship end it over pointless crap, like OP here had to go through, for not trusting the significant other enough. Snooping is petty.

She was looking through his Hard drive because she wanted the ":D"

Rookie mistake, always clear search history or change the folder name to anything but "****".

Or find a partner that doesn't care that you watch ****.

Growing up I changed mine to say "Trigonometry 120". Nobody would ever want to read that...

It's a slight turn off, though, isn't it? "Ooh goodie, I shall watch some **** now" *looks forward to it, finds folder* "Hehe, Trigonometry 120. Can't wait!" Somehow, unless trig turns you on unusually much, I could think of a better name.. Then again, nobody would click on it.. Hmm

So i could name it p0rn and no one would know...

Or you have a **** folder named ****, for regular ****. Then you have one for **** you think people will be weirded out by, hidden elsewhere.

Good thinking 71. No ones gonna stop looking until they find SOME ****. Otherwise they know you still have something to hide.

#52 you are the definition of "taking it out of context"...

Or don't download ****, I'm not sure who even does that anymore!

See I never got the whole issue girlfriends apparently have with guys watching ****. Everybody does it. I do it. Plus, if watching lesbian **** makes you gay I must be the biggest lesbian going.

ALgamon_fml 0

#99 plenty of people still do, cause why buy it when you can download it for free lol. Also I'd be happy if my hubby would go whack it every once in a while instead of bugging me for sex all the time when I'm clearly in no mood for it after takin care of our 1 and a half year old all day and having to take care of my deminta stricken grandma for 12+ hours a day on certain days plus the stupid amounts of pain I'm in daily cause my doctors suck dont know how to listin or know how to do their damn jobs right.

104? Um, I think you meant dementia? Also i'm really not sure fmylife is the right place to be sharing all of that... I think you need to talk to your husband.

Just imagine doge: Much ****. I am excite. Super quality. Good fantasy. Wow.

#126 Let's not bring memes for 13 year old kids to FML please.

104- Judging by your commenting and your profile, you sound like you were forced into a shotgun wedding and now pissed because you couldn't figure out how to get money for contraceptives or just couldn't keep your legs closed. I suppose a high school diploma is more of a medical validation than a Ph.D. nowadays, too. Get over yourself, kid. You're only angry because you're just now figuring out that the world doesn't revolve around you.

just use truecrypt to encrypt your stash

Or do what I did. Download several trolling videos, including rick rolling, and name them something like 'filthy **** sex.', then leave them scattered across the computer. Eventually she won't even bother to look at them anymore.

Here's a trick for anyone that may be reading this: On the desktop, create a new folder, click "rename", hold down ALT while typing 0160 on the numberpad, then save the name. Then, go to properties, and change the icon to be blank. Now you have one stealth-ass **** folder.

If she doesn't trust you, she doesn't deserve you!

In this case I agree with you, seeing as she broke up with him- but I'm not liking this statement in general. Lots of people have trust issues, and that may or may not be through fault of their own. Things like that don't get fixed overnight, and sometimes it takes having a good thing to hold on to to learn to trust again, and to believe that you can. I just hope we're not generalizing people with trust issues and deeming them undeserving of a relationship. This girl seems more dense than anything, not simply untrusting. That is all :)

ThatFancyPenn 18

Valid point, but the task question we should be asking here is, why does OP still download ****?

Ihavegas 22

I would have said that I'm trying to discover my sensitive side!

Hmm... Perhaps she needs to look up the difference between lesbian and gay folks. Not to mention, you don't need to be with someone so insecure that she sifts through your computer.

To be honest the only noticeable difference between lesbian and gay is gender. It's still homosexual.

Rainhawk94 27

I feel like no amount of security could have stopped this now ex girlfriend anyways

skip_m 6

Yep. You're secretly a lesbian trapped in a man's body and all you want is to climb into bed with several women going at it. What's wrong with that?

Billy Connolly once said, "I've been reading up on lesbians recently, things they like to do sexually... I think I might be one..."

StiffPvtParts 43

I'm sorry to hear that, OP. It sounds to me like she might have been looking for an excuse to dump you (._.)

That was my first thought too. She could have been planning this a long time but decided to use a reason, that has no logic, behind it.

Logic. She will have a hard time finding out that she was right, that yes, indeed, you were into girls all that time.