By shmarf - 20/06/2015 06:00 - United States - Belton

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend gave me my first ever blowjob and she surprised me by deciding to swallow. Or so I thought. When she came up to kiss me, she spat my man-milk into my mouth and almost pissed herself laughing when I freaked out and nearly threw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 863
You deserved it 19 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Don't worry! It's an acquired taste ;D You'll get used to it!

I'd be pretty upset. It's not that I have a double standard...if they don't want it in their mouth then they shouldn't let it get there!

Because they can tell? YOU kinda need to warn them.

ABByLeeVashe 17

Maybe she was trying to be spontaneous, OP, but either way that was disrespectful for her to snowball you without asking first, and also for laughing at you. You two should talk...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

But he DIDN'T expect her to, she herself said she wanted to swallow it. It's not like he made her do it, so I don't see why so many of you think he should be able to swallow it as well. Nobody should be forced to do something they don't want to do when having sex.

As long as she promises not to do that again, I'd brush my teeth and say it was worth it.

Wow you overreacted. I've tasted my own semen before and it doesn't taste that good, but it's not enough to throw up.

One simple rule. You can't give something you cant take.

This rule is for talking bad about someone not sex.... Men and women have different anatomy, so while I agree in part OP didn't force the gf to take a mouthful so it was unjustified on her part. Plus by your logic men should be willing to take a penis for giving their penis and vice versa for women.