By evomadrid24 - 17/06/2011 00:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend smelt my penis after I got back from the gym. She was making sure it didn't smell like latex. I can't even go to the gym without her thinking I'm cheating on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 110
You deserved it 10 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

She sniffed your sweaty crotch to see if you cheated? She took that chance? That's seriously psychotic. Nothing grosser than sweaty junk. Run, dude. Run before she picks up your scent! You'll never lose her once she does!

Comments

TheIllusionist 0

Next time, have her taste it instead. It's tough to pick out latex from the smell if sweat, it'd be easier to distinguish the taste, or so I'm told. let her lick it to find out next time ;)

Why you comin home At 5 in the morn' Something's going on Can I smell yo dick?

Tell her you didn't use a rubber this time

boobookittyfk 3

ha ha that's silly shouldn't she know you don't wear condoms ha

I wouldn't be dealing with that shit.

dadof2 4

next time sway your hips alittle and smack her in the face with it then she can smell it until she showers

Say "While you're there...." Sorry, I couldn't resist. Seriously though, I'd let her know that she better figure this out & get over it, or you're done. Can't have a good relationship without trust. Unless of course you've given her reason to be concerned???

ReynshineCutting 10

"She" better figure this out and get over it? I'm sorry. I always thought a relationship involved 2 people. Silly me. When you're in a relationship, you work on issues together. There's absolutely no reason not to. If you work on them together, you're actively involved in helping your significant other, and supporting them while they do. If you say "go deal with your own problems" it shows you really don't give a **** and couldn't care less about the other person.