By Anonymous - 21/04/2009 15:15 - United States

Today, my husband and I were looking for a new house. The open house we were in had a strange floral scent to entice the buyers. I am three months pregnant and have horrible morning sickness. I threw up all over the living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 250
You deserved it 4 803

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can understand some other stuff, but how the hell did they deserve this?

Socrates_fml 0

Comments

kellster 2

Ugh, they deserve for having that disgusting stuff in the first place! Lots of people hate it or get headaches from it.

vt_mruhlin 0

I bet the realtor was happy. You break it, you buy it.

vt_mruhlin 0

#4, I can kind of see an argument that she shouldn't have been wandering around in other peoples' houses while sick (even if it's morning sickness, "likely to puke" is the relevant factor). Or she could have been more prepared and brought a bag just incase, etc.

I don't think that she felt sick to begin with, but it seems that she had a reaction because she's pregnant and her body and senses are more sensitive. I doubt she would have gone if she really felt like she was going to puke all day.

fantome_fml 0

#23 She didn't have to be all ready sick, the odor of the house made her sick. How was she suppose to know the house would stink?

I would have probably gotten a massive headache from being there and left as soon as possible.

SVelasquez 0

I'm sure this isn't the first time that something like that happened. Don't feel too bad about it. You can't help it!

piderman13 0
piderman13 0