By Late marriage - 24/08/2017 14:00 - Australia

Today, my husband was 45 minutes late to our wedding reception. Later, when I asked him why, he said, "I was playing Legend of Zelda and had to finish my quest." He thinks this is an eligible excuse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 049
You deserved it 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, he certainly found the Triforce of Courage. The Triforce of Wisdom, on the other hand, not so much.

marina1996 5

that was a cluster **** of spelling errors good god.

Comments

afallingstar 22

Exactly....I mean it IS Zelda

He can't put his game down, You can't spell. Couldn't you have, at least, waited until graduation to jump into something you're clearly not ready for? And that is a eligible question.

OP was probably angry and upset and types quickly, no need to blame them

If you’re quick about it, you don’t have to go through the hassle of divorce. Annulment is a fast, easy option.

samomaha 17

What I don't get is how you could know someone long enough to get married and yet not know that the game fixation is this big. YDI.

I'm very conflicted on if he's a keeper or not. Dude has some good priorities. Just maybe the top few aren't in order.

nyanara 11

Maybe he was so nervous about the wedding that playing the videogame was his way to cope with the situation. While this isn't an excuse, don't jump to conclusions and talk with him, he might be embarassed or feeling guilty

to be honest it's better than him cheating at least he was finishing up a game and lost track of time and not out having sex js!!

Hey, if it was Eventide Island, yeah, I could understand... you have to go back to the very beginning. But the Switch has a sleep mode, so it's still a shitty excuse.

Remember the guy missing his child's birth by hours? Here we have an early stage of that situation... I strongly suggest a treatment.