By Jaclk - 24/04/2012 21:28 - United States - Needham

Today, my parents went out of town and I was home all alone. I put up party decorations such as streamers, balloons and confetti. Then, I drank out of red cups, crushed them up and put them all over the house. I didn't have a party, I just wanted to convince my family that I'm not a loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 888
You deserved it 19 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Uhhm... No one puts up party decorations for an actual party...

Comments

xIBleedPurplex16 0

Party decoration?...no...weed vodka yeah.

perdix 29

Your parents already know you are a loser! Why do you think they felt safe leaving you home alone? (Also, why didn't they take you on their trip? (Answer: you're a loser) ) Your choice of decorations shows that you are a loser. A non-loser party would have used condoms, panties, carpet stains and some vomit stench as the residue.

hellbilly205 17

Its gotta be the chatroom troll that has no life

^Except Mr. Troll is from Poland. This OP is from the U.S.

Wow this is actually quite sad if true. :( FYL

hellbilly205 17

Eh still it was worth a try but i got defeated on a reference from an earlier FML it happens

Torva_fml 16

You guys totally didn't get it.... He left the thread wide open for people to add on too... Aaaannndd...... Alcohol, lots, and lots of alcohol.

perdix 29

#51, Haha! The joke is on you, my mom doesn't even have a basement! I live in her backyard tool shed. Big difference, huh, wise guy?!?! And my dong is ordinary-sized ;)

hellbilly205 17

I was talking about about OP perdix lol not you

perdix 29

#137, oops, I misunderstood. Well, then, everyone can go back to believing my dong is enormous;)

hellbilly205 17

Its okay by the thumbs down on my original comment i would say you were not the only one who was confused. Lol and ofcourse you have a big dong well atleast that's uh what i've heard.

Fonze13 0

Why not just throw a real party it no that hard even if you are a loser I'm pretty sure people will come just invite the right people......

Now you just need a tiger in the bathroom and a mike tyson tattoo on your face...they wont think your a loser then...

You only proved one thing...you ARE indeed a loser, but ONLY because you (1):tried to fake a party & (2): you posted it here on FML for everyone reading it to KNOW you're a loser. Get a grip. Don't throw parties (real or fake) until you have your own place & are @ least 21...totally not cool to have an unauthorized party in your parent's house... (only losers do that anyway, they just don't realize that they are)

hellbilly205 17

That must have been some party...

I'm pretty sure the douche bags that are cool for having underage parties in high school are usually the losers instead of the people who keep to themselves or are nerdy. Most of the time the nerd ends up on top, while the cool kids end up alcoholics with minimum waged incomes. Be proud of it. Unless your family thinks you're a loser because you are a loner and can't pass remedial courses in school or you're 32 and living in their basement.

YDI for having streamers, balloons, and confetti. how old are you? 7?

Hey, balloons and confetti are ******* awesome! Don't diss them.

ImDaBes 6

You went through all the setup (and I assume cleanup) that's the hardest part of throwing a party. You should have just thrown a real one instead. Instead you've confirmed here on FML that you are a loser.

3rdbass 9

This is like The Cat in the hat........except there's no cat.

fuckmebutdontfml 16
3rdbass 9

The hat comes with the cat, clearly. No cat, no hat. If you would have read my post, you would have known that.

Snafuusmc 12

Hmm... Well usually when I'm home alone I walk around the house in my birthday suit dancing or whatever comes to mind. But I guess this beats me?

fuckmebutdontfml 16