By Mouhahaa - 09/05/2012 03:48 - France

Today, my wife stabbed my hand with a fork, making it bleed. I'd only tried to take some fries from her plate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 405
You deserved it 379

Top comments

Rule #331 Do not take food from a womans plate.

Never take food from a woman's plate or anyone's plate without asking. Especially when she's armed!

Comments

daydreamer244 13

NEVER MESS WITH A WOMAN'S FOOD.

Those must have been some seriously amazing fries.

1x1y 12

I clicked on this post just to put that comment. You got it before me. You are still the shit!!! Ahhh...unagi. ;)

ZeeMoostache 0
FajitaFreak 3

He shouldn't of tried to take fries from her plate, but it's a mild annoyance at best. You don't freaking stab your Husbands hand for taking fries he probably bought anyways. It's ridiculous. If the roles were reversed and it was the husband who had stabbed the wife, he'd be in jail for domestic abuse. When the girl does it, it's a laugh and the guy is blamed. If the guy does the exact same thing, he goes to jail and she'll probably be able to sue him for all his stuff too. I'm sick of gender inconsistency.

kingdomgirl94 29

"Fries he probably bought anyways"? who the hell said he bought them? You're aware that its no longer 1850 and women have their own money now, right?

katynkayy 0

This actually happened to my dad when my parents were dating. I think it was a plastic fork though...