By Anonymous - 01/09/2011 18:02 - United States

Today, my wife told our six year old daughter that the devil beats his wife whenever there's a rainbow. Now she won't stop crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 740
You deserved it 4 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She will never look at Skittles the same again...

Now that kid will never be able to enjoy a rainbow, nice going.

Comments

So your daughter loves the devil's wife? ? Wtf are you teaching her?

NeonBubblez 6

Wow... Was it a joke..? Because it worked....

login693 1

just let that kid listen to some Beatles

I have never heard that in my life. You've just ruined a beautiful phenomenon for me and your 6 yr old. It's beautiful when it's raining and sunny at the same time. Which btw sully causes a rainbow!!! :( fy daughters life!!!

carolmp 0

It is when it is raining and the sun is shining at the same time that the devil is beating his wife....duh! The rainbow is God's promise not to flood the whole earth again at once, dummy! If you believe in "Old Wives Tales" and The Bible....

KaelaKhaotic 5

I guess she won't ever taste the rainbow...

some_girl9 8

Your wife is out of her ******* mind! If something like that ever happens again, get a divorce, if not for your own sake, then for your DAUGHTER'S! This is a preview as to how she's going to raise that child. Don't let your child grow up with that!

Harlequin073 6

So am i a bad person if part of me thinks that it awesome?

Cia13 0

I think your wife has it wrong b/c when it rains while the sun was shining is when the devil beats his wife. And rainbow symbolizes the promise god made about not flooding the world.

nachtfee 9

Rainbows come from the sunlight shining through the rain. So the distinction you're making is pretty much pointless.