By ms piggy - 15/12/2011 21:52 - United States

Today, stepping on a scale for the first time in years, I had to lift up my stomach to see the number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 024
You deserved it 43 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I'll never understand why people always assume being overweight is self inflicted.

bingababe 16

Because you don't just all over a sudden wake up one day being fat. People have to notice they're gaining weight and have the chance to do something about it before it gets out of hand. If they don't then it's their own fault.

M0rt 0

Unless you're part of the 1% of the population with a glandular problem being fat is always a ydi

What if your parents overfed you as a kid? You don't have much control over what you eat when you're around six years old. Then there's people who have problems with food. And those with low metabolism. Then there's people who get incapacitated and can't do anything about it. But yeah, it's always their own fault. I mean they forced that truck driver to drive under the influence, hit them and break their spine. Woops! Seems as if I forgot!! Tact, go and get some...

Yes #74, because getting hit by a truck is the same as not wanting to put down the sandwich.

yeah, but you don't notice out of the blue one day that you got fat. It accumulates over time, and you're the only one that can stop it. Take control of what you're eating, and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Take matters into your own hands.

74 medicines like birth control can also make you put on weight.

74- I know a few people who were/are overweight after being pregnant, and I gained some when I went on birth control as 190 said. It's not a black and white issue.

As I was saying: there can be multiple reasons for being overweight. It's not always within ones own control.

Well Dojan, you shouldn't compare being overweight to getting hit by a truck. That's very poor taste/judgment on your part.

crazyrunnergirl 7
megbrooke23 0

Where did you find that picture?? Hilarious!

shift_love 13

How many cheeseburgers ago was it? Prolly in the thousands by now lol

Sounds like the time I couldn't even lift mine when I tried to shave when I was pregnant. Lol

shift_love 13

Lol. Gross. Bush. My fuzzy little man peach...

And I managed to get most of it so ha!!

shift_love 13

It says united states right next to op's name...

us americans do like to eat, but really i promise not all of us are fat.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Somebody won't be back on the scale for a while

Takainthemachine 0

Get off it, lose some weight and try again in a few years...

Cheerx7 0

Hahahaa. I only weight 99 pounddss

That would put you at about age 10? 11? I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be using this site, in fact it even asks you if you are 17 or older when downloading the app.

chelseasamazing 6

I'm 15 and I weigh 96. so you don't have to be 10 to weigh 99. and they could be using a computer to get on here.

And even if you are old enough to be on here, you still don't have to gloat.

andrealovvve 17

I'm 18 years old and weigh 96 pounds. Just cuz u way less, doesnt mean anythin. So that was a stupid comment.

That unhealthy fosho. Unless you're in the 4ft range.

desireev 17

That's not something to brag about. 99 lbs is an okay weight if you're 11-13 years old.. But if you're old enough to be reading these, then you probably shouldn't be bragging about that..

chelseasamazing 6

I'm only 4'11" so I'm not underweight I'm just short.

Goddamn, eat a sammich. Your weight creeps me out. Feels great to be laughed at for your size, huh toothpick?