By ms piggy - 15/12/2011 21:52 - United States

Today, stepping on a scale for the first time in years, I had to lift up my stomach to see the number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 024
You deserved it 43 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

You can always go to a truck weighing station and they can tell you how much you weigh, so you don't have to burn any calories lifting your rolls.

Wow seeing all of these comments really makes me lose all faith for humanity. If you have nothing better to do than pick on somebody for their weight, you have no life and are just in general cruel and a soulless being.

hateevryone 14

So what does that tell you.....

Silver lining: at least you didn't break the scale.

Then lose some weight you cow, what's so FML about this other than your dumbshit eating habits?

akinsel2 6

you know, did OP even need to step on a scale?? If it gets to this point, don't you think you should get to the point where you know for sure you can actually see the scale before caring about what the number is, since at the point you can't see the scale means "TOO MUCH FAT!"

perdix 29

To me, the most depressing part about the story is that what blocks her view is her stomach, not her ****. Usually, the consolation prize for being a fat chick is big *******. To the men in your life, the booby prize.