By anonymous - 28/12/2009 02:18 - United States

Today, the girl that I have been secretly madly in love with for 6 years told me "fuck off and stop doing nice things for me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 879
You deserved it 10 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Six years? Cripes man! Unless you're the best friend, either bugger off or get the hint. I'd have said the exact same thing, honestly.

Comments

So you were pretty much stalking her for six years? What to say, YDI and you're lucky for not getting a restraining order. Also, you're a coward for not asking her out.

Lol reading these comments have killed my self esteem.... I think it's time to go tell a girl I don't wanna be friends with her anymore. FML.

shockcrow 0

how messed up. she sounds like a snob. u should of saw this coming after many years fool! but still FYL.. how sad

"secretly madly in love"... FOR SIX YEARS?? You need professional help. You're obviously not right in the head and the girl is right to be afraid of you.

daammn dude...you're smothering her with nice, that she hates it... it's obvious you're a wussy.... man up softy. ydi.

Flutist 3

Oh Op, you sound like a sad little man. You didn't tell us if you are friends, but the secretly, madly in love part makes you sound like 1) a creepy stalker 2)a pussy 3) a teenage girl. If you were bringing your creep on to my turf, i would tell you to **** off too. She doesn't like you. You need to leave her alone. Sounds like she wants nothing to do with you.

you're an idiot. girls don't like boringly nice guys.