By silvercity09 - 26/05/2009 03:04 - Canada

Spicy
Today, was my sister's and dad's birthday. I accidentally mixed up the gifts I got for them and my dad ended up with a vibrator. He wasn't very happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 009
You deserved it 64 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm rather concerned that you were even getting it for your sister... A rather "close" relationship you two have is it?...

Could of been worse. Your dad could have been happy.

Comments

lilcuti3pi389 0

#192, if a guy has to get that for his gf.. He must not be doing her right.

privatee 0

i'm REALLY hoping you are at least a girl? that would make it a bit less weird i guess

No offence but why would you get anyone get their sister a vibrator anyway? That's just a bit wrong tbh. To some may even seem a little incest.

WHY THE **** WOULD YOU BUY YOUR SISTER A VIBRATOR????

Madman85 0

Even if it is sister-to-sister, it's a little weird. Some things should remain personal no matter how close the relation.

#36 FTW. And really, is it that weird for siblings to give each other sexual gag gifts? Hell, maybe it wasn't even a gag gift. Maybe the gift receiver didn't have the means to buy it on her own (parental discretion, monetary limitations, etc.) and asked an older sister to get it for her. I don't see that as being wrong. It's not like the poster is going to use it on his/her sister or anything.

Seriously, you bought your sister a vibrator?!?!? WTF, that's just wrong and weird! I dread to think what you got your dad!

yahhh ydi, a vibrator? seriously me and my sister are close, but we give each other clothes and necklaces. you know, normal stuff.

LOL. Why would you get a vibrator for your sister? That's kind've...weird?

mister_moops 0

this is a bad situation regardless i mean, what the ****? why would you give that to your sister?