By silvercity09 - 26/05/2009 03:04 - Canada

Spicy
Today, was my sister's and dad's birthday. I accidentally mixed up the gifts I got for them and my dad ended up with a vibrator. He wasn't very happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 009
You deserved it 64 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm rather concerned that you were even getting it for your sister... A rather "close" relationship you two have is it?...

Could of been worse. Your dad could have been happy.

Comments

dude what the **** kind of brother gives his sister a vibrator??? i think if u look hard enough you'll find her FML saying "holy shit my brother tried to give me a vibrator for christmas" Weirdo...

The **** did you get your dad? A fleshlight?

SoloHeart 0

Why the **** did you get your sister a vibrator?

HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH #209 yeah but seriously dude, I don't care how close anybody's family is, that is kinda really...just dude really? for your sister...what would she have even said to that?

So what did your sister do with the penis pump you had bought Dad?

I'm sure you could have covered it up and told your father to use it on your mother.

mmiikkee 0

Your a ******* retard why the **** would you get your sister a vibrator you weirdo. And how could you possibly mix up the gifts you idiot box.

mannix_fml 0

At first I thought you two were sisters, which was a little weird but it could have been a silly joke. Then I found out you were her brother, and well..... Still, a very huge FYL to you!

Luneth101 0

#18, you have a family that encourages sleeping around? Or just talking about their sex lives, because it could be easy to misread your comment. But I agree with most other people, getting your sister a vibrator? There's something wrong with that.

We encourage talking about it. Not sleeping around. Although it's not like we're going to insult each other if we do sleep with different people. Personally, I've had really bad relationships. I've never slept with the same guy twice.