By you - 30/10/2012 19:46 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, while getting intimate with my girlfriend, she asked me to whisper her name. Apparently, her name isn't Kate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 773
You deserved it 79 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

unknown_user5566 26

She's your girlfriend, and you don't know her name? Are you kidding me?

Fx13mz 7

Comments

How is this NOT your fault? They should have an option to blame themself instead of writing FML at the end. Why can't people have a trusting relationship these days?

How can you not know your girlfriends name? Idiot.

How long has this court ship been? Awkward! !

Dude, how can you forget?! When she wears the leather mask and outfit as you're getting "intimate" she is only known as Domina! Now she'll have to traumatize it into you so you for forget! Won't be able to sit for days poor thing...

enahom 4
TheyCallMeDamien 17
gmc_blossom 21

"Today, while getting intimate with my girlfriend, she asked me to whisper her name. Apparently, her name is not Kate. FML"

I believe the apparently, implies sarcasm. So her name is in my theory kate, but that isn't what Op's gf was hoping to hear? Just a guess.

No... you missed the point. He accidentally called his girlfriend the wrong name. Probably either cheating or has one of those minds that just farts occasionally. It IS a sarcastic "apparently", but not in the way you took it.

nissan31 2

At a boy u got a few on. The go!!!