By WishIWasADogMinder - 10/12/2015 10:47 - Australia

Today, while making less than minimum wage at McDonalds, I had to dispose of a grown man's soiled underwear that he left on the bathroom floor under a pile of toilet paper. It isn't even the grossest thing I've seen in my six months of employment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 879
You deserved it 2 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is mcd's paying you less than minimum? When I worked there, it was low pay, but they made sure to follow all minimum wage laws. Sucks when you have days like that.

What was the grossest!? Wait, I dont want to know.

Comments

You want fries with that condescending attitude? Everyone has to start somewhere.

Rather have A job than NO job dickbag. Like it's so easy to go out and get a better one right away.

Shove it up your ass. If people like op weren't working at McDonald's, who would shovel Big Macs into your garbage disposal of a mouth? Also, it's ironic how people like you think Mcdonalds "isn't a real job" but get pissed when the service is slow. If it's not a real job, why should the employees work fast?

Yup, working at McDonald (or any similar job) can really suck. One of my friends was sent to clean a liquidy splotch in the play space which they assumed was pee...closer inspection revealed it to be a small puddle of ****. I truly sympathize with everyone who's stuck doing such shitty jobs.

Mooglefox 23

Trust me, it will only get worst

ft68998 6

Impossible to make less than minimum wage at a McDonald's you aren't a server or waitress whatever your choice words for it is so you make minimum not below it

Making less than minimum wage is illegal.

Not as bad as the time when I had to clean someone's used, bloody tampon that was stuck to the wall. It was disgusting.

College loan is very tempting about now I would imagine

It's not less than the minimum trust me. I've worked there. But yes it feels like you don't get paid enough for some of the shit you deal with. I once had to climb into the play gym thing and clean shit out of it. Also had to clean diarrhoea off the walls in the bathrooms. It's disgusting how some people act.

How can you be getting less than minimum wage? Maccas pay isn't good, but it's not bad either. If you really are being underpaid stop complaining and report it. sounds like you were just trying to make the FML more dramatic.