Alas, poor little dude

By Anonymous - 12/11/2010 18:23 - United States

Today, my six year-old daughter discovered the family's pet rabbit in the basement freezer. The rabbit had died almost a year ago, and we'd stored it in the freezer, intending to bury it later. Here's to the trauma of losing the family pet. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 759
You deserved it 44 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xThatAsianGurlx 0

At this point, you may as well get it stuffed and mounted on the wall. It will surely be a welcomed mantlepiece come Easter time.

Comments

that is just wrong on so many levels. that poor kid is gonna be scarred for life. BAD PARENTING

ok I could understand putting it in the freezer for a few days because it's winter and it might take some time to dig a good hole but seriously what is wrong with you and your demented family, weirdos...

I agree with #56...you are a weird ass family. YDI

I don't feel half as bad for you as I feel for your daughter, poor little girl, why didn't you bury the pet sooner??

knight0748 5

tell the girl it's cryogenically frozen and you're going to bring it back when we have the technology.

this is not an fml maybe it's a f the rabbit's (previous) l and definitely f your daughter's l

why do my comments keep getting moderated ... what rule did I break? where are the rules?

"Please don't post any comments which question the validity of an FML (accusing the original poster of submitting a fake story, or arguing that an anecdote is "not FML worthy" or "even "not an FML" based solely on your own personal intuition or opinion isn't very fair. Furthermore, it ruins the other users' reading experience)." The rules are linked to below the comment submission box, where it says "Make sure your text complies with our rules".