Cool beans

By oopsiecoffee - 09/04/2009 06:40 - Canada

Today, I went into a small coffee shop. In line, a guy came up to me and was like, "I haven't seen you here before, are you new in town?" and I replied with, "Oh, no I've lived here for years. The coffee here is crap, though, so I only come here when Starbucks is full." He's the owner of the shop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 328
You deserved it 76 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, don't speak your mind to strangers, then, I guess.

Ninjahippy 0

Meh? At least he got some honest customer feedback.

Comments

heytherexoxo 0

Yeah.. Let's just tell a complete stranger in the FIRST sentence you ever said to him, that the coffee is crappy and you're too high class for it, that you're just too impatient to wait for what you really want. Nice going moron.

it doesnt matter that they didnt know who it was - it's still rude.

I don't see how this is an FML. you were obviously talking shit about the place, to a person who either works there or goes there all the time, meaning they don't think the coffee is crap. you should have seen this coming. and admit to yourself that you are a rude bitch. and the people hating on Starbucks, believe it or not, but their stuff is good, but waaaaaay toooo expensive. and cuz i'm always broke i don't buy there.

Colors_fml 0

The whole implying that Starbucks has good ANYTHING makes you a major idiot.

Don't say more than you need to in conversation with a stranger.

don't they have lyk name tags r uniforms ?

Today, for the 101th time someone I asked about the coffee I serve at my coffee shop, said, "it sucks." Tomorrow I'm going to fire everyone and close the place down, then go apply at Starbucks.

people who think the coffee at starbucks is good deserve all the foot-in-mouth moments they get

Starbucks' coffee isn't bad at all, you're just hating on them cause they're really successful.

elu3219 0

I guess thats your last time going to that cafe