Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

Your boss, King Leonidas and Chuck Norris are all in the same chapter. In my opinion. P.S. Take it as a compliment. If someone says to me, "You've got a hell of a lump in your pants, keep that up young man," I'd be pumped.

If a female boss told me in a casual voice, "Nice package, keep that up." I would be torn between being horrified and totally stoked.

Decademon 0

People are screaming 'sexual harassment'! But unless it's more than this one single comment any one to sue would be ridiculous. 'Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advance'. And so the right way to handle it would be to speak to the boss if it made them uncomfortable, and try and sort it out. If he ignored the complaint or continued then it's sexual harassment.

tha_artist 0
nerdfighter4life 0

You should dress better for work, but I hope you did or will report him. That's completely illegal in every way.

I would like to point out he said "keep it up"

YDI 110% for dressing like a cheap tart at your work. Get real, nobody takes a business woman seriously when she's got her **** hanging out. Get noticed with your bright ideas, ingenuity and confidance, make something of yourself that's a bit more than 2 bags of meat your boss can peek at.