Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

@17/18 I'm not sure sewing would help, but if you were to sue that might be a better option.

christopherlove 0

I guarantee if she went to human resources, they would roll their eyes and say "Yeah, technically he should not have said that, but do you really want to turn it into a big mess over that comment?" This is the smallest, lightest, most innocent "sexual harassment" of which I've ever heard. If you tried to get him fired over a compliment on something you were deliberately showing off, then you have problems.

makjon86 0

You're exactly right. If you don't want that attention, wear a turtle neck. But you wear those clothes because you want the attention. So don't bitch about it. How come guys never press charges for this kind of stuff? I would just to prove a point. Sexual harassment is such a waste of time. It's so relative.

Don't sue. The world will just think you're an attention *****. Use those **** to get promoted.

@20: sexual harassment is any unwanted attention. It's not sexual harassment until she tells him to stop. UNTIL THEN it's all legit. Also, this isn't a "FML". OH NO MY BOSS THINKS I'M ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE A NICE CHEST, WHAT EVER SHALL I DO?!?!?!?!? give me a ******* break.

Hahahahahaaaaa :D She could always sew herself a scarf to cover up the cleavage ;)

There is not enough D: in the world...

brrrx 0

He wouldn't make a comment like that without reason. i.e. if you showed up in a turtleneck with a normal bra underneath, he wouldn't see any cleavage to comment on. But it's funny how quick everyone is to jump to "omg sexual harrasment! omg sue him!" How many days ago was the grandfather looking through the window one? This isn't even an FML.

xoxoprivatexoxo 0

hahaha. "yeah, i love movies. oh, and nice cleavage btw!"

littlemisslee 0

it's obvious you dress a little too flirty at the office, and he's taking it the wrong way. button up your shirt if you don't want attention.