Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

spoonboy 0

A lot of you don't seem to realize that any sexual comment of ANY nature is inappropriate in the workplace. Since he was sitting on the edge of her desk, he probably had a good view down her shirt, so stop acting like she was walking around in just a bra or something. You can't expect women to dress like nuns all the time just because you can't control your own lust. Grow up. It WAS sexual harassment.

DJ375 0

sexual harrasment!! report him or blackmail him the choice is yours

ohhhhshizzz 0

I love it when people say; he has a right to comment about her cleavage BUT she doesn't have a right to 'bitch' about it, on this site where people are SUPPOSED to do so. And it doesn't mean that she was wearing a low cut shirt. If you wear a certain type of shirt, from the front view you see no cleavage but if you are sitting on a desk or something like the boss in this you can see it because you are looking down. You'll even see a lot more because of the view. And yes we all know what dress code for women is, no need to write a paper about it.

Glazed 0

Sexual harrassment shouldn't even exist.

spoonboy 0

It's scary how many people actually think this is true, though.

If I went to work with part of my penis showing, I would expect my boss to comment. If a girl goes to work with part of her boobs showing, she should expect her boss to comment.

lmmmr 0

And if her ****** was showing you would have a point.

lmmmr 0

And there is a difference between saying "You are dressed inappropriately" and "Hey I like your penis, keep that up."

spoonboy 0

Use that cleavage to get a promotion! Giggity

Colby_Colbert 0

F to the A to the K to the E

This isn't sexual harassment, it's a compliment. If you don't want him to compliment your boobs, don't show them to him. He could just have easily have said "Your boobs are saggy and leathery. Cover them up."

lmmmr 0

What the **** is wrong with you, OP? Don't you know that unless you want to be sexually objectified and subjected to unnecessary ludeness you should be covered from head to toe? Don't you know that men are instantly rendered incapable of decency, respect and self-control in the presence of cleavage? Cover yourself or you deserve to be raped!!! /cleary sarcastic.