Creeper alert!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss came over to my desk and struck up a casual conversation about movies. After a while, he sat on the edge of my desk, nodded toward my chest, and said in the same casual, lighthearted tone, "And nice cleavage today. Keep that up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 728
You deserved it 13 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

baydestrian_girl 0

Comments

Some people, actually do, but not usually in the usual work place :P

SirAwesome 0

YDI for having cleavage at work. There are plenty of business clothes that won't show them. Don't show them if you don't want men to look - it isn't that hard.

mehwhateverr 0

what the hell? 'keep that up?' creep. fyl.

celerydancer 0

Someone's on their way to a raise...

jewelzgalore 0

YDI for not buttoning up your shirt a notch or two.

haha... that's what I'd probably do as a boss to make my employees more conscious about not having cleavage at work. depends though lol

black_heartz 0

Seriously? That's sexual harassment! Report it or be abused by future gawkers in the office. Better yet, keep it up and build yourself a horrible reputation at work. I don't even think that's ok in a strip club!

If you can't control your boobs then the guy can't control his mouth.

"Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when this conduct explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual's work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment." (http://www.eeoc.gov/types/sexual_harassment.html) While this is a pretty mild case of sexual harassment, it nonetheless qualifies under the EEOC guidelines delineated above. That's not feminism, it's factual information. You'd be surprised at how many seemingly harmless statements or actions can constitute harassment. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it is what it is.

176---you're a loon. Are women this bloody stupid? This is how we get raises! This is how we make as much as a man! By showing cleavage. I show cleavage, I have long legs and a short torso and am a tad shy of 5'9". I work in IT. I get checked out at work, on the street, in clubs, wherever. Like I said earlier, he complimented now go ask for that raise! It's your open! Hasn't anyone seen Mad Men? Or are we all just so caught up in the fact that ******* cleavage doesn't bloody well mean he's going to rape her one night after work. It seems like a pretty innocent comment to me. Men LIKE to look at women. Go figure. And we should sue them for it. Honestly, the States are so litigious it's disgusting. No Esquire would take her case. And isn't cleavage, décolletage? Therefore, that is still considered part of the neckline, not the tit line people. Get some brains, would ya?

lmmmr 0

Sorry, some women have enough self-esteem to know that their intelligence, capabilities and individuality are more valuable in the workplace than their sex appeal. I'm sorry that you're not one of them.

Actually I am one of them. I have both brains AND beauty. And like to be complimented on both. Validation in all forms gives a warm fuzzy to the one receiving it.

Oh 220, I'm sorry you're fat and ugly aren't you?! Oh, I am so sorry! You poor thing! What you must have to put up with in life.

laurisshnazzy 0

Well, you also have modesty, don't you? You definitely sound like you lack class and self-respect.

jnic 0

HOLY SHIT, you think you're one to talk?! :O hotmodelgrrl.... based on your username and comments calling OTHER people ugly, I wasn't expecting to look at your profile and be absolutely terrified by your picture. Dear god woman. Teapot calling the kettle black?

I_Love_Isms 0

Wow. You must have a hard time being so beautiful and smart. Oh wait. You're ignorant and definitely not very attractive. You need to get a handle on reality.

lmmmr 0

Just file a harassment lawsuit and prevent him from getting that promotion. He'll drink vodka to drown his sorrows. 'course, it'd probably end up in him ******** on your desk.