Dirty talk

By awkward - 22/02/2014 05:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having some kinky sex with my girlfriend. When I said "You've been a bad girl", she looked at me wide-eyed and asked very seriously, "What did I do?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 621
You deserved it 10 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you know she hasn't done anything.

are you sure she wasn't just trying to play along?

Comments

TheDrifter 23

Go for the cutesy answer to hold character and keep things moving along. Something along the lines of "You were so pretty today I couldn't think of anything but (insert Her favorite bedroom play)". Keeps the mood, answers the question and provides a somewhat valid reason for a playfully kinky "punishment" if desired.

XxXBadAshXxX 27

Maybe she's just really good at acting her part?

Aww, that's so adorable. She's sounds so innocent and oblivious. Maybe she's never done this before. She could have had a rough childhood and possibly abused and this was a trigger, though it seems more likely that she'd cower and plead you stop if that were the case.

Axel5238 29

Doesn't have to be abused the " bad girl" "daddy" thing is creepy. Both have a kind of incest implication. Lot of people don't like it. I's up there along with the "school girl" thing. I've not seen or heard of any women into those that didn't have some serious issues underneath.

59, sorry that you haven't... Thankfully, I have. And they're quite fun...

Axel5238 29

Don't be sorry the whole thing creeps me out. Implication of incest is creepy and gross no matter how you try to justify it. It also says a lot of disturbing things about the person that is into that namely therapy should be considered.

At least she didn't break down and admit to cheating on you lol

or maybe she thought she'd been caught :-P