Door knocking

By firewait - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I gave my 16 year-old step-daughter and her friends a lecture on respecting other people's privacy. Two hours later, I accidentally walked into her room without knocking. She and her friends were giving each other bikini waxes. Now her friends call me "the hypocritical pervert." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 640
You deserved it 80 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i'd be more concerned that her and her friends give each other bikini waxes

Well the pervert thing is unjustified, but seriously, you can't tell her off for not respecting other people's privacy and then just walk into her room without knocking. Just apologise to her and let it serve as a reminder for next time to think before you go in there. She's a 16 year old girl, be glad she wasn't doing anything worse when you walked in!

Comments

oxchristinexo 0
NancyDeebensDPDS 0

I'm 12 and know what this is.* ^^^

gracieroxursox 3

bikini waxes is when girl get their hair waxed off so that it doesn't show around their bikini. But it is kinda weird that girls would do that to each other...

@ #1, she won't forget. and #11, if you don't know what that is, you aren't old enough to be on here. ( :

11: not something you should concern yourself with for another year or two , I hope. 13: the number of your post is funny, check her profile So satisfy your curiosity, google is your friend and agoniser.

slicing 0

Hahaha, I'm sorry, but the irony here did make me laugh hard. Also, since I have a mother whom I was forced to change mailbox because she likes to check on my mail, I'm inclined on the two girl's side of the story.

YDI for being a hypocritical pervert.

Nyxen 0

I bet your stepdaughter and her friends are all "bi" and when they're not waxing their bikini lines they're getting drunk and making out with each other/having sex with any guy they happen to be around. Can't stand girls like that.

I don't know ANY girls who do that.. at any age. kinda feel like this one's embellished or made up. either way ydi for walking in..

It aint your fault. They should've locked the door for that!

um... that is revolting that they were giving each other bikini waxes. christ, just do it yourselves, girls.