Door knocking

By firewait - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I gave my 16 year-old step-daughter and her friends a lecture on respecting other people's privacy. Two hours later, I accidentally walked into her room without knocking. She and her friends were giving each other bikini waxes. Now her friends call me "the hypocritical pervert." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 640
You deserved it 80 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i'd be more concerned that her and her friends give each other bikini waxes

Well the pervert thing is unjustified, but seriously, you can't tell her off for not respecting other people's privacy and then just walk into her room without knocking. Just apologise to her and let it serve as a reminder for next time to think before you go in there. She's a 16 year old girl, be glad she wasn't doing anything worse when you walked in!

Comments

Beeebop 0

Yeh learn to knock but aren't they a bit young?

sure tons of girls give each other bikini waxes, or they go to a place and get bikini waxes. I dont though. But goood job on walking in on them. CAlling you a pervert makes no sense since they were naked or anything (just wearing a bikini) calling you a hypocrite - yeppp YDI. just next time, knock.

xxlibragirl758x 0

when you get a bikini wax, you usually don't wear a bikini FYI

fretforyerlatte 0

you also do realize that if they're bothering to do bikini waxes that they plan on somebody seeing what's going on down there, meaning they're having sex.. i mean most of us probably did at 16 but it's not something you wanna think about your kids/stepkids doing.

Ariannalang 0

..... A lot of virgins get bikini waxes. They might of just not wanted pubic hair to show when they wore swimsuits.

Ever since I grew pubic hair I've gotten rid of it.

Nyxen 0

Or you know, maybe they plan on wearing bikinis. . . . Just putting that out there. But since they don't seem to have a problem staring at and waxing each others cha-chas, chances are they're ******.

ew. i would never get that close to any of my friends' vajayjays. they're the perverts.

okay, really, the bikini waxing thing is very weird. i do my own grooming down there and i don't care to know anything about my friend's habits..or you know, see them up close and personal if you know what i mean. you should give her another lecture on boundries.

couragewolf9001 0

OP, you two aren't related by blood. Instead of preaching about respecting the privacy of others, perhaps you should have lectured her about sexual freedom. Where's Chris Hansen when you need him? Mwhahahaha!

While minor children are living in your house, they shouldn't feel entitled to privacy. My mother never gave me privacy, and it taught me to be honest at the very least. A knock might be good next time, but they really ought to not call you a "hypocritical pervert". Also, I know teenage girls do, like, everything together, but bikini waxes? Seriously?! That's as weird as girls who take photos of each other on the toilet at clubs!

shani__ 0

how do you 'accidently' walk into her room without knocking? Also, #24 .. Maybe they are wearing bikini's or shorts or somethiing and don't want anything sticking out. Just because they are waxing down there, doesn't mean any things are going up there

chunkymonkey618 0

Not necessarily, #24. Maybe they just didn't want a beard coming out of their bikini bottom. YDI. Practice what you preach. There wasn't any way you could have known they were bikini waxing each other, but you should have known to respect their damn privacy. Stupid parents.