Drive-by casualty

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Fairfax

Today, as I was walking home from work, I became the victim of a drive-by peanutting. Yes, apparently I'm only worth a bag of nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 033
You deserved it 2 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I assume they yelled: "Eat my nuts!!!!"

So u are complaining that u got hit withs nuts instead of being shot with bullets??

Comments

Pistachios are pretty expensive AND delicious. Assuming that's what was thrown, I'd take it as a compliment.

Apparently you read too much in to everything just to find some way to make yourself sound more pathetic.. "Apparently I'm only worth a bag"...

bowser_rawr16 13

Maybe they thought you we're allergic to them?

Why is this here. Oh no you got hit by peanuts. WHO GIVES A SHIT

Well a bag of peanuts is probably worth more than two pistol cartridges.

Were you wearing a top hat and a monocle?

Hey feel flattered peanuts in a bag cost more than 3 bullets!

I'm confused by the OP's statement. Apparently one's value is measured by what random scoffers throw at them? I wasn't harassed at all today, does that make me worthless? Abortion clinic workers get bombings... likely the most value anyone can aspire to, does that make them the most valuable members of society?

I think they pick people at random because they feel like acting immature and silly. You are worth SO much, don't put yourself down... :)