Emergency

By Anonymous - 03/05/2009 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of two years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 307 275
You deserved it 20 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's sad. I hope your grandma's alright! You're such a sweet boy for going home to help her. I'll take your virginity ;) Haha jk.

shortandloud 0

That sucks about not getting sex but I have to say that the whole getting stuck between the bowl and the wall is pretty hilarious.

Comments

Nicole76137 0

your grandma could have waited 30 min

hateevryone 14

omg. i don't mean to laugh but this is so funny lmao. she must be overweight if she got stuck.

No, she does not need to be overweight for that to happen. My grandmother had the same problem. The room with the toilet simply was so small. There was exactly enough space between the toilet and the wall for her to fit in. And since she is very frail she could not get out herself anymore. In the end those incidents where she fell down and could not get up herself anymore became more and more. She quite often broke some bones when it happened and every now and then she couldn't even reach her alarm-button and had to spend a few hours on the cold stone floor until somebody found her. My aunt with home she was living in the same building finally got so paranoid that she could not sleep anymore because she was afraid that my grandmother would fall down again during one of there many nightly excursions to the toilet. So my grandmother now lives in a nice retirement home where they not only have heated floors and other stuff for her to be more comfortable if she falls down, but also night-nurses that check on her once an hour even without her pressing the alarm-button.

sexxychickk 0

I would of done a quicky, then left to help your stuck grandma. :)

misspineapple 0

You deserve it for putting sex before your grandma and writing this fml about not getting laid.

bironbaby 0

Omg, thats awful, but hilarious as hell!!!!

jwktheman 6

so you just got cockblocked by your grandma falling off the toilet and cant get up. hahaha

I've never laughed at an fml this hard, (no pun intended)

tankadin37 0

"I'm sorry darling... I must go, for Duty calls. And today, duty calls in the form of my grandmother being stuck between the toilet and the wall. Farewell...