Keeping it real

By mchhhoi - 20/07/2009 06:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and were I getting it on in his bedroom where he had all of his anime models on display. I accidentally knocked over one of his models and it fell on to the floor. He got angry and kicked me out. Apparently, making his models look good was more important than us making love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 642
You deserved it 13 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a difference between dating a fan and dating a FREAKING WEEABOO.

I hate guys like this who make anime fans look bad. If they're that important, why would they be anywhere near his bed? I collect things and understand that what may not seem precious to many others would be very precious to the owner, but this is ridiculous. Don't keep important shit near your bed if you know you'll be getting some!

Comments

I think YDI because it's important to him. Next time don't mess with his models!

Misaki18 17

Those are really expensive and gain value over time. And anime is really interesting if you give it a chance. He did overreact but it doesn't give you a reason to get upset at him.

Shit...if he wasn't that much of a nerd over his anime toys he would've took you knocking it over as him rocking your world.

KoveGames 5

Sex isn't everything. Don't be a **** and complain. He can love his anime if he wants.

Stop criticizing the guy, those things are fairly pricey and it's not like a woman would be the same if an expensive bottle of perfume got knocked over

I think he may have been rude about it, but you have to understand that some models are extremely expensive. I've seen some that are $400 or more, and the idea of possibly damaging something like so expensive is horrifying. Still, it was an accident, and he didn't have to kick you out over it.

Ok, figures can break pretty easily. I also collect the same anime models as the OP's (presumably) ex boyfriend. I would get mad too, but I wouldn't kick the other person out just for that. I think he overreacted. FYL.