Keeping it real

By mchhhoi - 20/07/2009 06:18 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and were I getting it on in his bedroom where he had all of his anime models on display. I accidentally knocked over one of his models and it fell on to the floor. He got angry and kicked me out. Apparently, making his models look good was more important than us making love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 642
You deserved it 13 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's a difference between dating a fan and dating a FREAKING WEEABOO.

I hate guys like this who make anime fans look bad. If they're that important, why would they be anywhere near his bed? I collect things and understand that what may not seem precious to many others would be very precious to the owner, but this is ridiculous. Don't keep important shit near your bed if you know you'll be getting some!

Comments

Guys seriously, just because someone love anime, cosplay, their stuff, and anything else it doesn't mean they are fag or ugly or even a looser. It means they have something they love, is that really a problem? All you 'normal' people who seem to hate on anime seemed to have only seem the worst stereotypes. Seriously, if you don't like it go do something else than tell some of they are a fag or looser or freak. It's fun to have a hobby and something you really love to spend time doing. Personally, i love anime and don't give a shit about what anybody else has to say about it, but couldn't you be doing something better with your life than trying to make someone feel bad?

TallMist 32

I say YDI. Even if it was an accident, you still broke something of his he obviously cared about and was likely expensive, whether to buy or make, and you can't even see why he's upset.

Lightning_Farron 11

YDI for not caring about what is important to him. Plus Anime is great ^_^

Maybe, but they can be pretty expensive depending on the size and quality of them.