Oh no…

By probably_the_ex_now - 18/08/2009 08:04 - United States

Today, my boyfriend introduced me to his family. They were drinking and having fun, so I joined in. I had one too many, got really goofy, and then suggested the farting game. "Sorry, I can't hold my liquor!" I quickly explained. My boyfriend's mom shot me a cold look and said, "It's non-alcoholic." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 962
You deserved it 97 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for being an idiot even whilst not intoxicated.

this further proves my theory that usually being "drunk" is all in your head.

Comments

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. so sad.

Downs syndrome isn't something to take lightly. You're doing a terrible job at being a troll.

So wait... How can you be acting drunk... if you're not drunk? I think you're just an idiot. And how can you not taste the alcohol? (or lack thereof, in this case) Yep, my theory has been confirmed. You are an idiot. YDI all the way.

ghostgirll 0

ever heard of the placebo effect? I agee, she deserves it, but not b/c she was "acting drunk when she really wasnt" but b/c she's an idiot for even trying to drink with her bf's parents

Incidentally, I have. But I live with a ton of drunks, so usually it doesn't apply. Still, unless it's the really convincing stuff, you can typically tell the difference between an alcoholic drink and a non-alcoholic drink. OP, I apologize for assuming you're a moron. But I agree with the person who replied to me. Why are you drinking with your boyfriend's family, especially if you KNEW you couldn't hold your 'liquor'? Maybe you ARE a moron, after all...

deaditegirl 0

YDI for being an idiot. Do you not know how alcohol makes you feel? Do you think acting like a drunken moron will impress anyone? Grow up.

invisiblerabbit 0

you make me want to punch you in the face until you pass out.

Im_cursed 0

YDI for even suggesting the farting game.. who the f*** gets drunk on non alcoholic drinks and then wants to seat in a room that smells like hot ass, sewer and the lunch hr special??.. you must not be to familiar with drinking games or never been to college parties.. (but i could see why)