Scared

By dentallycorrect - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while I was casually sitting at a bar, a drunk biker with no teeth leaned over and tried to kiss me. I'm a sailor in the Navy, but I think I screamed like a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 679
You deserved it 5 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OMG!!!! Gross!! 'You sure do got a purdy mouth, boy.'

lolwtfwasthat 0

Comments

dubstep87 0

My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment, SIR! that's marines for ya

mrskristindavis 0

The navy has a base in Illinois, that's where most basic training is located from what I hear.

WannabeJew 0

The Navy training base is located north of Chicago; it's called Great Lakes. There's also a tech school there. I remember the 8 hour drive to go see my sister graduate BMT. She's now a sailor on the USS George Washington, but that's irrelevant :) I just love my sister and am proud of her for having the balls to do something I'm not sure I could do. Anyway, all the military branches have something that is their job: air, land, sea, and kicking ass. Air Force, Army, Navy/Coast Guard, and Marines respectively. Without the different branches, we wouldn't be as strong as we are, because otherwise one branch would simply have too much to do. I, personally, love the Air Force and have considered enlisting. My sister loves the Navy. It's about which branch offers the most to you.

Personally, I think this is totally understandable. No matter how tough I was, I would scream like a little girl if some drunken biker (read big bad ass dude) tried to kiss me. But that might just be me as, drunken, toothless bikers aren't really my type.

In the navy Yes, you can sail the seven seas In the navy Yes, you can put your mind at ease In the navy Come on now, people, make a stand In the navy, in the navy Can't you see we need a hand In the navy Come on, protect the motherland In the navy Come on and join your fellow man In the navy Come on people, and make a stand In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

yo you're smoking balls yo w.e don't ask don't tell :P

TOL_fml 6

It's kinda cute op :) but wicked freaky that he wanted to kiss some random dude cuz he's drunk :/