Smashed

By Mr. Headshot - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I celebrated my birthday with a few friends at home. As I bent down over my cake, my friend pushed my face into it. The baker should've told me she put a stick in it to support the cake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 185
You deserved it 3 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Olovio 5

Steal all of your friends socks. Have you ever walked around with no socks on? It's awful, just awful.

Comments

mygreenhoodie 0

what would have changed if you knew about the stick ? You still didn't know your friend was going to do that hater

edteach 0

I don't think the baker realized you planned on putting the candles out with your face....

I doubt he would have even done it if he had candles on the cake. Candles + hot wax + fire + face == happy.

ouchhhh, hope your head feels better(:

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

Hahahaha wow your friend is an idiot

That must have hurt! I say you plot your revenge by placing several sticks in your friend's birthday cake and pushing their face into it... but not too hard, we don't want them to get seriously injured...

Why are all of you saying OP's friend is an idiot? The friend didn't know the stick was there. All of you need to get the stick out of your ass.

But even if there was'nt he knew OP's face was gunna hit the cake.

BaskenRobin 2

Because fluffily cake hurts so much.... :)

Ouch. I would've turned around and slapped him! Hope the pain goes away quickly. =)

ouch, kudos to your friend for accomplishing something so hilarious.

It's not the bakers fault you and your friend are idiots! Everyone knows wooden dowels are used to support cakes!

mintcar 9

Usually large cakes have dowel rods, I'm guessing the baker assumed you knew. Anyways, I can only imagine how painful that was.