By lovehurts - 28/12/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I got a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three-foot range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 860
You deserved it 57 655

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somepartsareme 0

Fake, you couldn't have balls, you broke up with her over the phone.

That's why you don't do it over the phone.

Comments

I hate girls like those who think it's okay to physically assault a man because he broke up with her. It's ridiculous.

ok YDI for braking up over the phone. but also FYL for having a gf like that. why do girls think it's alright to physically assault a guy over a break up. even if it's as horrible as that

FYL or FYL+ (a bit)YDI depends on why you broke up over the phone really. While violence isn't ok if you say knocked her up and then dumped her then, while the ball shooting isn't okay, its partly deserved. If however you didn't do anything crappy to ehr and dumped her or a fair reason (constricting, she's cheating on you, no more spark,...) then FYL bigtime and hope the nuts are okay. Either way sue her though.

loooooooooool_fml 1

*sigh* You'll still be a douche in the eyes of the one you just broke up with, either by face to face or by phone. And you people are idiots btw, nobody deserves to have that kind of shit happen to them.

My part YDI if he broke up for a bad reason was to indicate that he deserved some retribution upon him though not ballshooting.

YDI for being a scared little prick, and not having the balls to say it in person. I hope that you lose your testicles.

youthink_fml 0

Knowing the kind of person she is is exactly why he probably did it over the phone. All you women who say he deserves it for breaking up over the phone are probably just like her - psycho.

sunshine1313 0

I think the girl was crazy, for one. I mean... seriously, who shoots someone in the balls with a paintball gun? I'm a girl, so it wouldn't hurt me too much, but for a guy... OUCH! But I also think breaking up over the phone is a cowardly thing to do. I've been broken up through an email to my mom, and I would've rather him broken up with me to my face. It sucks what she did, that wasn't right. But it wasn't right for you to break up with her through the phone either. So, YDI, but FYL at the same time.

slimshady33176 0

now u know what to protect the next time u break up with somebody

shelbie8timer 0

hey #23 stfu this id the internet not freaking grammar school. ur obvi to old for this site if ur correcting grammar on comments ya ****