By lovehurts - 28/12/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I got a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three-foot range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 860
You deserved it 57 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somepartsareme 0

Fake, you couldn't have balls, you broke up with her over the phone.

That's why you don't do it over the phone.

Comments

you shouldn't break up over the phone ever.

I love all the people who are saying YDI for breaking up over the phone. I don't care if you break up over the phone, in person, text, e-mail ect. ect. the person is probably still going to be pissed at you. From the sound of it, she was a crazy bitch anyways, so attempting the break up over the phone was probably the best thing anyways, though it still backfired. Honestly, she's lucky he gave her that, most people just text or e-mail or whatever nowadays. So from the sounds of it, it was well founded to give her a phone call to break up. So FYL OP, I would press charges if I were you, it sounds like she belongs in a mental hospital. and to all you saying YDI, maybe when you get out of high school you'll realize there isn't any 'special code' when it comes to relationships. ANYTHING goes, so maybe you should get your head straight now? In high school, people will give your ex the cold shoulder when they find out he/she broke up over the phone (Well, if your a guy, if your a girl, your friends will side with you regardless). In real life, that doesn't happen (Unless you work together, which just makes it awkward lol).

0darkfire0 0

if she did that to him for breaking up over the phone, it could have been much worse if he had done it in person. FYL OP.

are you trying to be joe jonas? ydi for trying to break up over tha phone.

You don't break up with your gf of 2 years over the phone!! You deserved a paintball in your face!

Go girl go don't every break up with a girl over the phone

Haha I take it you don't have a peephole in your door? Always check if you can man.

You've been going out with her for two years and you broke up with her over the phone, and you're expecting sympathy for this one?

This girl sounds AMAZING. YDI for breaking up with her over the phone. My ex did that to me, its really pathetic x_x

If you went out with her for 2 years, have the decency to break up in person. I guess it could have been worse, you could have emailed or text messaged it.