By lovehurts - 28/12/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I got a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three-foot range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 860
You deserved it 57 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somepartsareme 0

Fake, you couldn't have balls, you broke up with her over the phone.

That's why you don't do it over the phone.

Comments

thats what you get for opening the door

newsgit 0

Do people read the ******* comments? People make great points there, read before you type. Also, honestly, is physical violence the answer to anything? I don't mean to be all school counselor-like, but you don't shoot someone in the ******* balls because they broke up with you, no matter how they broke up with you.

I think that everyone who's saying YDI has never been shot with a paintball gun. It ******* hurts. And I'm saying that from experience with some protective gear on. This guy had no protection whatsoever, and it was point blank. So everyone who's saying YDI, go get shot with a paintball gun at point blank range with no protection on, then come back here and tell us all how he deserves to suffer that kind of pain because he dumped someone over the phone.

First off, a big **** you to everyone who says this poor sap deserved it. Shooting someone (with a paintball gun or other otherwise) is never the answer - phone breakup or no. Has it occurred to any of you that he broke up with her over the phone because she's a psycho?

why over the phone?! especially after 2 years! you fcking deserve that. well...I'm not tha cruel but I'd try to make you feel like shit the way you obviously made her feel

I wouldn't physically abuse you though. you definatelt deserve it while at the same time, fyl. just for the injury... nothing else.

im sorry but i have to say, low blow man, both ways, i hope you had a good reason. id do the same if i were her...

i think that he should have a peephole on his door then when he saw is ex-girlfriend with a paintball gun he should have ran away for his life! sorry you don't have a peephole, bro. get one in case she comes again :D

IMB916 0

That was a terrible thing for her to do but you are a dick for breaking up with her over the phone. especially after 2 years together. it would have made her feel worthless.

Getting hit in the vag KILLS. I can't imagine the pain of getting hit in the nuts, let alone with a paintball gun! FYI, breaking up over the phone is pathetic