By lovehurts - 28/12/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I got a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three-foot range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 860
You deserved it 57 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somepartsareme 0

Fake, you couldn't have balls, you broke up with her over the phone.

That's why you don't do it over the phone.

Comments

Ashter 20

Sue the bitch. Put her psychotic ass in jail. And to all those saying he deserved it, that's like saying a woman deserves to be physically harmed for breaking up with a guy. So what if he broke up with her over the phone? That's assault and she shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Poor sap probably did it so she wouldn't knife him right there on the spot. FYL OP. Oh and just in case, get a spyhole for your door so you know who's knocking next time.

HAHAHAHA now this is just effing hilarious. I like her already. thats what you get for breaking up with her over the phone. douschebag.

oh and 229, I'm a woman. I have an older brother. I've been shot repeatedly in the ass from a close range (about 1 foot. ) with frozen paint balls. and I still say he deserves it.

nkklllll 4

That's bullshit, no guy, ever, should be shot in the crotch with paintballs. And I'm just gonna go right out and say, you must have a really fat ass if that shit didn't make you bleed. Alot. Or your brother didn't put it on competition pressure and wasn't shooting you at 300 feet per second.

44Kevin44 0

Getting it in the balls is a bit different than the ass.

The Point is that if you shot with a paintball gun at that range you WILL bleed no if buts or maybes if you don't then there is something wrong with the paintball gun and god has graced you with divine luck

GothicTress 0

Owww.... I hope the paintballs weren't frozen!

lol I want to say ydi for breaking up with one of the most awsome people ever, but FYL because thts a bit harsh

DeStock 0

Been there done that... spent a day crying in the corner lol.

and pop goes the weasel! remeber if she's packing she'll use it.

You know, I can't go either way on this... He deserves it for breaking up over the phone, but she went a hell of a long way for it. I'm sorry, but if you can't tell someone face to face that it's over, you're just a wuss. But misdemeanor assault is going a little too far to get revenge...

jenwahh 1

I've been hit practically everywhere with a paintball gun, but i still don't think he deserved it. Like, yes it's harsh to break up with someone over the phone, but every does something like that at some point.

I guess she figured you didn't have any balls anyway, and took away the physical evidence.