By lovehurts - 28/12/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years over the phone, I got a knock on my door. It was my now ex-girlfriend who came to seek revenge by shooting me in the balls with a paintball gun at about a three-foot range. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 860
You deserved it 57 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

somepartsareme 0

Fake, you couldn't have balls, you broke up with her over the phone.

That's why you don't do it over the phone.

Comments

fyl dude. i hated paintball for 3 reasons: one, the other team didnt abide by the distance rule, i cudnt see without my glasses and my teammates were idiots. i get shot 3 times from 10 feet away in my arm. my teammate is next to me goin WHERE R THEY when "they" were right in front of us. i had paint all over my goggles nd no sight and i cud STILL see em better than him. i ended up having bruises from that time a year ago to today. oh and the idiot teammate didnt get shot. not once.

revbeast 0

wtf I would so hit her. and I'm a freakin dude

Prescription for x1 Sig-Sauer P226 Practice regularly. Signed- Dr. Paranoid. (That's real advice formatted in the style of a joke, FYI.)

you're a spineless coward for not speaking to her in person

#32's comment is right. And this women should be locked up for good.

if she shot him in the balls with a paintball gun there's probably a reason he broke up with her in the first place... I'm surprised he didn't punch her in the face... I know you shouldn't hit girls but when you're under attack you're under attack... steel the paintball gun and shoot her in the twins.

campbellshayla73 0

damn I'd of rather had it ovr da phone I got broken up with through a txt & then he called but I also didn't assault his nuts with a paintball gun I'm not tht insane Op fyl