By oboy - 01/03/2010 05:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, after ten minutes of squishing my boobs together for my boyfriend, trying to get him to stare, he glanced at them then blankly said "I've seen better tits on my mom, so baby just stop that" and smiled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 305
You deserved it 7 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Black_Gothic_101 0

i would have been like "well, go suck your momma's then, bitch" and just walk away. second!!

Comments

My god dickerdoodles... that post is rife with grammatical errors! You're supposed to be the grammar Nazi here?

Grab his bollocks and squeeze them together

OP is a retard and so are the people telling her to dump him. You deserved it for being an attention *****. Contrary to popular belief: sex is not the only thing on a male's mind.

I agree with 39. It is really annoying when girls think they are so hot and sexy and they expect the guys to drop everything and drool over them. Also it is annoying when a girl thinks that everything a guy says is code for sex. We all need some space every once in a while, and these people don't give us any.

eww... but maybe you should've known I mean his name IS Oedipus...

ButterflyBaby 0

snickerdoodles, your ugly. and a bitch. you wouldn't know. take a hint :)

perdix 29

Maybe he doesn't just like you for your ****. Maybe he's your boyfriend because he loves your personality, your charm, your inner goodness and beauty. Maybe he loves you for your intellect, your soul and all that's uniquely you! Nah . . . he likes you for your ****.

alicia_was_here 3

you know, maybe it is her intellect. anyone who sits and squishes his/her own boobies for 10 minutes without realizing he/she is being ignored could be considered an intellectual in my book any day.

peacegirl345 0

YDI for having to squish your boobs together for him to stare! people who aren't even my boyfriend stare at mine and I don't have to do anything.

roryriddle 5

wow, full of yourself much?

honestlove11 0

yeah exactly, and who says you have to have small boobs to squish them? not that I do lol just sayin. I feel bad for girls with small boobs tho cuz people always point it out to them..

madskillz3088 0

sooo he looks at his mom's **** more then yours huh.. now I thinks it's time for you to meet his mom

Anonnamus 0

Ten minutes? It can't be your intelligence he admires. You must have a great ass.