By Anonymous - 26/02/2010 11:11 - Norway

Spicy
Today, I bought Plan B for the first time. Not because I had unprotected sex, but to make the cashier think someone would actually sleep with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 826
You deserved it 43 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would the person at the pharmacy counter care whether or not you're having sex? Pathetic.

YDI for wasting $50 on someone who will forget about you seconds after leaving the store.

Comments

you should really work on your self esteem

Now all you need is a time machine so you can go back and give it to your mom on that fateful day you were concieved and save us all the frustration. What's really irritating is the fact that the girls who do have to use Plan B most likely don't see it as a pleasant social experience, or look forward to the purchase or use of the product in any way. That's like going out and buying nicorette or methadone just to look cool. You may look like queen of the trailer park now, but a normal guy is not going to be impressed.

anonmc 0

that is sheer stupidity and poor logic. please DON'T reproduce.

ksmiley 0

Condoms would have been cheaper, and why do you care what the cashier thinks anyway?

So... exactly why would you want the cashier to believe that you have a sex life? I fail to see the logic here.

oOohxlala_ 0

why would the cashier even care about your sex life??

indianabummer 0

Tell me you at least made yourself look like you needed...some sex hair and messed up make-up. If you are going to be a pathetic loser that fakes a sex life, at least make it believable

perdix 29

What a waste of money! You blew all that cash to make one loser drugstore cashier think you are worth a roll in the hey, when you can come to FML for FREE and make thousands of people think you're Norway's hottest piece of ass! (Hint: Find a picture of Norway's hottest piece of ass and post it as your profile pic. The vast majority of us who are not Norwegian won't detect the fraud.) You should have seen me in the threesome with those two college girls last weekend. They were so amazed that an old dude like me could satisfy both their needs ;). The show they put on for mr between orgasms was spectacular!

O_O Perdix, please stop doing drugs. It's ruining your comments.

You have a point (no pun intended). I was going to suggest online communities. You can be as hot as you want =)

cherry09: "i think you are the biggest douche on the face of the planet. what the **** is wrong with the world." You are saying that the world is inadequate because it cannot come up with a bigger douche than perdix? It would be a challenge, but I think if you tried a wee bit harder you could find a bigger douche. Don't go blaming the world for your own lack of effort.

perdix 29

Thank you, WhtRabbid, for "getting" my satire. I'm glad there are some people out there who are smart enough to see it without me prefacing the second paragraph with "Here is an example of such a trick." We'll say it was only a trick, right, ladies? ;) ;) BTW, when a girl calls a guy a "douche," is that an insult or an invitation?

I'm pretty sure that's an invitation! ;)

perdix 29

Hmmm, I'm thinking that's not such a great invite. If that area is in need of a douching, do I even want to be there? The thought made me want to throw up the tuna & oyster taco and pie I had for lunch!

@115 and all the rest that just don't seem to "get it" 1. Not everything is here for your sole entertainment, sometimes some of us work at a higher level. 2. If you don't get it despite having a Masters it's OK, just keep reading until you find one that works for you. There is a huge and diverse selection of opinions and eventually someone will write something you can understand and appreciate. 3. Not even the steriod kings of baseball hit a homerun everytime. 4. If you read but don't understand things that are written by some of the more seasoned and prolific writers here go ask mom and dad if they were related before they got married. 5. Yes, you just got the needle. I know that one of the funniest SOBs I've read anywhere doesn't need anyone one to stick his nose in on his behalf, his work speaks for itself. I've been seeing so much venom directed at anyone that writes above a third grade level that I figured this was a good place to set down my load. This has been a public service announcement of the Yes It Is Possible That You Are Just That Stupid Group, we now return you to your regularly scheduled gruel.

alex_vik 0

Wow, I wish I had money to blow on things that I have no use for,