By Anonymous - 28/05/2013 16:51 - United States - Ozark

Today, I confessed to my girlfriend that I cheated on her. She told me that she needed time to think, and left. An hour later, her dad came by with a baseball bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 223
You deserved it 146 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You didn't really think we would sympathise...

Comments

davek 36

What kind of reception do you expect here for that?

uhmaizing 3

well thats an unreasonable reaction

i seriously hope you mean OP cheating, not the dad coming after him with the bat. that part was totally reasonable

No, that reaction was pretty reasonable.

I find it funny how everybody is like "yea! You deserve it!" I don't see people being ok with a son's dad/mom showing up at a cheating girlfriend's house threatening violence. And atleast he owned up to it.

I don't get why this gets tumbed down. If my daughter would cheat on her boyfriend, i realy wouldn't want her to get beaten up with a baseball bat.

ileenefudge 29

If my son were to cheat on his girlfriend I would be on his ass like glue. I would let his ass get beat because of it. He may be my son, but he doesn't get special treatment and the other persons family won't have to come after him because as someone who was cheated on, I'd be taking care of that shit myself, and I bet he would never be doing that crap to anyone again. I am an old fashioned parent an I firmly believe in disciplining when my kid does something wrong. I do not abuse him but I will get on his case about something like this. Ok end rant :/ I was cheated on and it hurts so I feel for OPs ex. As for OP, you deserve it!

I hope it was an aluminium bat. They make distinctive pinging sounds that sound really cool and I heard they drive the balls much further.

missalice0306 19

All I had to do was read the first sentence before clicking YDI

*After father leaves, women-respecting men show up with baseball bats* Treat the next one right, if you're lucky enough to get one..

Iniezian 18

This is sickening, as with all this hate. Just imagine if the situations had been reversed. What if the dad of a guy whose girlfriend had cheated on him beat her with a baseball bat? What if someone then posted a comment like this, saying that all men-respecting women should beat her up? We live in a strange, strange world.

Good on him. Shame on you. Fucknut. Grow a pair for him to bust off.