By soisblueballsdickhead - 26/10/2014 14:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally felt ready to give my boyfriend a blowjob. Barely 20 seconds in, he said: "I'll be honest, this is TERRIBLE." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 038
You deserved it 9 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DontClickOnMe 28

He could've been nicer about it, but if it really bothers you, ask him how he likes it and to give you some tips. He should be helpful, not hurtful.

If it's her first time it's not really her fault... He needs to be nicer and patient and kindly let her know how to improve, it is very nerve-wracking for a girl to perform for the first time.

Comments

I would have bit his dick in half if he said that to me. What a dick that guys was!

Good on you both. You for trying to please your partner, and him for honesty. I don't know where you got your ideas about ******** from- other girls, pornography, boyfriends or whatever- but it's not your fault if these let you down. It's only your fault if you let this embarrassment damage your relationship and/or stop you from doing better next time. Understand that for him to have said what he did, he had to have been in serious discomfort. So yes, you were 'doing it wrong'. Somewhere, somehow, you picked up a mistaken idea about what to do or how to do it. So what? You're not a pre-programmed sex robot manufactured to know all the moves already. You're a human being learning how to create sexual intimacy and joy with your boyfriend. There's lots of things that can go wrong with a *******. it's certain you didn't do all of them wrong. Here's some of them: People have suggested teeth can scrape him. So too can braces on teeth. Even nothing more that a mouth being too dry due to nerves can be very uncomfortable. Jackhammering, or trying to give it a hickey, or pulling on it like you're trying to start a lawnmower. Making choking noises. Pulling faces like you're doing the most disgusting thing you can imagine. If you can overcome the embarrassment, you can create sexual delight with your boyfriend, so do work your way through it. Apologise for hurting him, if that's what you did. Practice on a banana. Look at the banana afterwards. If it's mangled, shredded, bent askew or otherwise damaged, you will have a good clue as to what went wrong. Get him to coach you while you practice on a banana. Oh- and do encourage him to return the favour. And if he's terrible, teach him to improve.

He's a jerk for saying it that way. Especially since it sounds like it was your first time doing this and he knew so if you waited a while. He should have been nicer in saying that your method wasn't what he enjoyed. And he should have given you more time to adjust before saying so

Use your hand my gf isn't that good either, just use your hand, or look online on how to give a good one, hope this helps

Sounds like you need to consult Ted the florist