By hairless - 30/07/2010 06:45 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I got a XXX wax, because my boyfriend wouldn't go down on me as he didn't like the hair. Now he won't sleep with me at all because I look like a child with no pubic hair, and he "feels like a pedophile." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 434
You deserved it 10 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's basically a guy who wants a permanent excuse to not go down on you, OP. :P

Sounds like your boyfriend is full of excuses tell him to man up or you aren't returning the favor

Comments

MoJoThundRpants 0

you got waxed down there? haow is that possabole??

hope that's a joke. it's just the same as you would anywhere else. wax, paper, rip, scream! and that's why shaving is better...

leaveitbe 0

maybe he just doesn't like you.

repeat afta me.. "look here now i likes ya, and i wantcha. we can do this one of two ways now the easy way or the hard way. the choice is yours." *people in background, you gota have some to imediantly say afta that* "WHATS IT GNE BE TOM!"

everyones defending hers so why are there so many ydi votes on this? and agreed that the bf is a whiney doushe

Solution for OP: Wait until you're on your period. Yell out "OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED = OLD ENOUGH TO BREED!!!" as you shove his face in it.

Isn't it called a Brazilian wax? I haven't heard anyone use the term XXX wax.

brazillian is leaving a strip of hair in the middle. XXX I'm assuming is her way of saying all the hair there is gone

Wiki says a brazilian wax "is a form of bikini waxing, and involves the complete removal of hair from the buttocks and adjacent to the anus, perineum and vulva (labia majora and mons pubis" Sometimes a landing strip is left. If you are waxing just the muff, and leave a landing strip..then is it called a french wax. By gosh..I know more about waxing then I ever wanted to now....

Citrusgirl, Brazilians can leave you either totally bare or with the landing strip. Peculiarchik - Yeah, you know quite a bit about waxing. Hahaha ;)

you're disgusting for not waxing in the first place, but he's definitely gay if he doesnt like a smooth pussy.

how is it disgusting to not wax? it's super painful, and there are better alternatives like shaving or hair removal cream. and you're more likely to get infected without hair

feenicks 0

What! No 'down under' joke? You people disappoint me

MAN!! I thought for sure #19 was going to break it down Dr. Seuss style for us. As for everyone saying not to go down on him till he goes down on her...y'all are assuming she goes down on him at all. besides how his that going to matter his other Girlies will take care of him anyway. I love the stupid bickering on here it's hilarious.

Maybe this is the BFs way of getting back at her for not suckin the snake. Now he still refuses to go down town..AND let her get waxed too...