By Fmycatslife - 26/07/2009 23:18 - United States

Today, I got my cat stuffed after her death. I brought her home and set her down by my couch. I guess my dog thought it was a new chew toy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 886
You deserved it 78 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deseved it for getting your cat stuffed in the first place thats ******* creepy

Comments

Kpage1508 0

YOU TOTALLY DESERVE THAT.. WHO KEEPS A DEAD CAT?!??! WHAT YOU WALK BY THE COUCH EVERY MORNIN AND SAY GOOD MORNING SCRUFFLES HAHAHAH

Wait, so all these comments, and no one makes a reference about her being a crazy cat lady?

Holy SHIT you're right! How did that happen?

...? you stuffed your cat? enough said right there... the fml is not that your dog ate it... it is the fact that you stuffed your dead cat and posted a comment about it... fyl you sick and twisted pack rat.

yourstruly3465 0

Why must we all be hateful? Has no one really seen a stuffed animal? Plenty of people stuff animals when the hunt them. So she stuffed her cat? Big deal. Everyone needs to really stop commenting on how sick she is and focus one the fact her dog just chewed up a couple hundred dollar taxidermy job.

christie91 0

Humans were given charge over the animals therefore humans > animals. read Genesis in the Bible.

bexox 0

Seeing that not everyone is Christian or Jewish, you can't use that as evidence on a site like this. Nice try though.

Also, The Bible was written by humans, therefore they WOULD write that to make themselves feel all mighty and powerful. P.S. the only reason why we can speak (this is at a comment waaaayyy above, I forget which number) and our pets can't is because through evolution our voice boxes dropped down our larynx; it's also the reason why we can swallow things the wrong way and other animals can't ;)

Everyone....this is NOT a laughing matter. I know EXACTLY how the OP feels...i had my grandmother stuffed and my dog went after her..it was awful...

You're disgusting why the **** would you stuff your dead cat?????? That's really disturbing

celiaeatsballz 0

I'm sorry everyone is making fun of you. I can relate to you. If you have animals you love them like you're own blood. I'm sorry about what happened.