By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

xzacharyx 0

OH MY ******* GODDDD!!! THIS IS ******* FUNNY AS HELL!!! :) sorry but thats great.

fullofawesome 0

To everyone who is convinced that the pull out method doesn't work: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method-4218.htm According to PP, as long as you do it right, you're pretty ******' safe. Bitch was crazy, your life is ******. End of story.

fullofawesome 0

Oh, and semen is only in pre-ejaculatory fluid if you've already orgasmed that day. Taking a piss gets rid of all of it.

zarfos 0

EDIT: Just read the last 2 comments, so I acknowledge this might be wrong. But I like my theory and am posting anyways. Pullout is the worst method. Your precum gets out anyway. And with so little competition, the dumbest, laziest sperm can make it to the egg - even if it takes 5 days to break the wall. If you're going without a jacket, you'd better give her the full blast. You'll have a much better chance at happiness as a father. BTW - one of those "addicted to mothering" types pulled that shit on me as well, but I broke loose. Apparently not an uncommon thing.

magiczipperman 0

you shoulda beat the sh!t out of that c*nt

dude i don't care what Planned Parenthood says, I don't trust pulling out as a method of birth control.

For all of those who are trying to say that pulling out can be an effective method, please pass on the link to all this information backing up the effective use of the pull out method to me so that I may share it with my two best friends who had mastered the pull out method shortly before becoming twenty something fathers.

Also, to the person that did post a link to Planned Parenthoods little page on what is officially called Withdrawal, this page states that this method should not be used by younger members of the male demorgraphic as they have less experience and less self control. Something tells me that a majority of the people making comments here, including the guy this happened to, aren't 30 something sexually experienced MEN. Having sex when you're a teenager and in your early twenties doesn't make you 'experienced.' It just means you managed to get your rocks off before you knew what you were doing.

Wow That is an epic fail. Sorry to hear that, I agree your life if f***ed XD

HAHAHAHAHAHA. did she actually get pregnant after that or were you lucky?