By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Well, if she's pregnant...it's the baby that's ******...not you. The baby is the only innocent party in the whole mess or irresponsibility. And of course, the great laws of our country allow the mother to be custodian of the child, even if she's evil and crazy.... Get a goo lawyer and don't take her ******* bullshit!

_kaitlin 0

Which is why you shouldn't have drunk sex with girls you don't know, genius.

bahahahha hilarious you kinda deserved it, though i love crazy chicks they keep the world interesting

asdtertrwttewt 2

Who cares if she is pregnant. HE can choose whether to recognise the child. She can't. She will get the baby and the work. He can choose. She is fubar, she just don't know it yet. The saddest thing btw isn't std's or protection issues. It is that this crazy women is going to FAIL at bringing up a not just-as-crazy-as-she child. And then all of us will have to pay the price when childcare takes it away.

I've had nightmares about something like this happening, but DAMN, I'd never heard of it for real. What a ******* nutcase!

i'm not sure who i feel worse for, the possible bastard child with a self-pitying and irresponsible piss-poor excuse for a role-model of a father, or the homely and overweight psychopath bar slag who couldn't make her life miserable enough as it was and therefore both drunkenly and arbitrarily chose you to be the bastard self-pitying and irresponsible piss-poor excuse for a role-model of a father for her child. and even if she doesn't get pregnant, there's still a good chance that you have some ungodly horrible std that you'll probably just pass off to some other random drunk, homely, and overweight bar slag with low self-esteem and poor morals. the sad thing is that studies have proven those are gradually becoming the only people who are procreating anymore. no offense or anything.

What kind of moron goes around ******* girls without a condom in this day and age? I hope your dick falls off AND you have to pay child support for the next 18 years!

ohwowthatsucks25 0

this actually makes me sick. you might be able to press charges.