By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Ok. So I'm utterly astonished to hear all you people rant about pregnancy, and occasionally STD, saying wrap it, wrap it, you're an idiot... Yes, this is very true. BUT you all fail to realize that there is a large amount of the general population that cannot actually use condoms, and I don't mean JUST the latex ones. I know this from personal experience. I am allergic to latex, and I am also allergic to an ingredient in all the birth control pills, injections, etc. But I can tell you one thing, that I have come to learn that executed correctly, the pullout method does in fact work. I'm 20, and been active for a number of years... I've never been pregnant, nor had an STI. Then again, I've never had random drunken sex with a stranger. That you're an idiot for. Its just baffling...

browneyedcutie 0

Both #'s 40 & 46 are complete jackasses. Semen is carried in the pre-ejaculatory fluid, some of which leaks out as soon as a man has an erection. It continues to leak out during sex all the way up to the point at which the man ejaculates. In fact some men (rarely) have been shown to have a more potent load (pardon the pun) of semen in their pre-ejac fluid than in the actual mix of semen that they ejaculate. The bottom line is, you can DEFINITELY get a girl pregnant by using the pull out method. In fact, you can get her pregnant even if you don't ever ejaculate (whether inside or out). To compare the pullout method to the efficacy of a condom is total foolishness. And if you believe that it's (the pullout method) almost as effective, you deserve to get your equally stupid sexual partner pregnant. And don't even get me started on the STD's that the OP could have contracted. OP: You are either a fool or overly trusting, or both. Drunk unprotected sex = daddy, GonnaHerpaSyphy, or all of the above. Sorry man, but you deserve what comes to you.

dragon2009 0

#40 and #265 are clearly the only two educated individuals here. #266, what are you getting at? 1. It is true that most men emit a certain liquid (known as pre-ejaculatory fluid) after an erection ONCE to lubricate the tip of the penis to avoid friction when penetrating the ******. 2. The semen that is expelled most commonly DOES NOT contain sperm cells capable of ovulating an egg. 3. Stop using words like "definitely" because if I were to say you can definitely never get pregnant if you use a condom, I'd be wrong. It's now what you use, it's HOW you use it. 4. Condoms can have microscopic holes in them and when you ejaculate inside your partner, sperm (Semen is produced in the testicles you jackass), can leak through but again, if you notice this after ejaculation and get PLAN B, you'll be fine. 5. Most responsible people don't go around sleeping with others, so to most people, STD's are not an issue. I even asked my doctor once about what he thought about the pull-out method and he advised me not to try it on a daily basis but he assured me it is quite effective when done properly. NO, you don't wait 5 seconds until climax to pull-out. NO, you don't ejaculate in your partner. NO! To ovulate an egg, at least one sperm must reach an egg.

blacklily0103 0

you're a retard!!! sperm don't ovulate a frickin egg!! they FERTILIZE it. the egg does its ovulating because of hormones in the body sent by the brain you really think that sperm make an egg come out of an ovary?!?

Ngood7 0

267: "Most responsible people don't go around sleeping with others, so to most people, STD's are not an issue." Except they WERE sleeping with people, and STD's ARE an issue. Wow, have you never taken a Health Ed class??

I know a bunch of people have already said this, but who the hell still trys to pull out - it doesn't work, no mater what #267 says. This is why schools need to have proper sex ed programs, otherwise, people become adults and develop stupid sex habits.

#267- 1) It is released once and then can take up to 15 minutes for the entire secretion to exit the penis over time. 2) "Most commonly" doesn't matter if you aren't in the "most common" group, it's still a stupid risk. 3) Learn to read modifiers. I didn't say definitely WILL, I said definitely CAN. And your analogy about condoms there serves no other purpose than to imply that I said condoms were infallible, which I did not. I only argued their efficacy versus the pullout method. 4) This is all true, however, the overall efficacy of condoms versus pullout method would serve as excellent testament to how often leaks through potential holes occur. 5) We clearly aren't talking about responsible people here. This argument is moot. What I'm "getting at" is imploring the people reading this website not to listen to bad advice. Yes using the pullout method can sometimes be effective, and yes using a condom can sometimes be ineffective. However, the chance of a pregnancy occurring during correct use of a condom is half the chance of a pregnancy during the correct use of the pullout method. It's also important to note that the chances of pregnancy during the incorrect use of either method skyrocket. Although pregnancies as a result of the incorrect use of the pullout method are still nearly double that of the incorrect use of a condom. What I'm saying is that condoms are a free handout from planned parenthood. There is virtually no excuse (with the exception of medical allergies etc.) not to be using a condom if you are going to be having casual sex. Regular sex in a committed relationship where both partners are prepared (or as prepared as you can be) to take responsibility for the child (whatever option you choose be it raising, adoption or abortion) is an entirely different story. However in this particular instance the OP was having casual sex with a stranger. While that may be fun, responsible it is not. Therefore any arguments of responsibility go out the window. The fact remains that you have a substantially reduced chance of catching an STD or getting someone pregnant if you just use a condom. Yes you can still get pregnant if you are wearing a condom. Yes you can still get an STD if you are using a condom. However the chances of either thing happening are considerably lower in comparison to the same thing happening during the use of the pullout method. Condoms are proven through years of statistics to be a better method of birth control. If you can get them for free why not use them? If you can't get them for free, they don't cost that much. If the pullout method is the ONLY option you have, then it's better than nothing. But don't fool yourself into thinking it is better than using a condom.

dragon2009 0

#270, I completely agree with the reliability of condoms versus the reliability of the pull-out method. I was simply arguing that the probability of an unplanned pregnancy was significantly low when using the pull-out method due to many factors. If you could provide a source for your information about "pre-ejuculatory fluid" I would be more than happy to read up on it because I've found numerous controversial articles regarding it. Speaking from experience, I never got into the habit of "casual sex" or "one-night stands". Having a sexual relation to me with someone means being committed, trusting your partner to the fullest extent and of course, being responsible to the best of your abilities. I've understood that urinating before the act of ejaculation almost nullifies all active sperm that are contained in the pre-ejaculatory fluid, whilst ejaculating consecutively raises the number of active sperm. Also, I never wait, not even remotely close to 5 minutes before ejaculation inside my partner nor do I not use a condom. I know it might sound strange and it's probably in my head, but I cannot compare the physical or even mental feeling of using a condom versus not using one. I do put on a condom after a minute or two and of course there's always the thought of ("Oh my god, will something happen?"), as is usually the case with any contraceptive measure. This is the reason why I can never raise an STD question because from self-experience I've never been remotely vulnerable to an STD. This might be off-topic but I still find this debate quite constructive and educational. If you can provide a source for your information, I'd be glad to broaden my knowledge on the pull-out method. It's too bad Sexual Education classes are not available in High-School, nor do people talk about the Pros/Cons about contraceptive methods properly.